The Immersive WeArePickleball Camp Experience
To play your best pickleball, you need:
- The ability to hit the shots necessary to construct an effective rally.
- The knowledge of what shot to hit at each stage during a rally.
- The physical ability and mindset to focus on the rally at hand.
WeArePickleball Immersive Camps are designed around these core pillars: Mechanical, Strategic, and Athletic.
You will improve your shot-making and importantly, shot decision-making. As a result, you'll leave camp feeling more comfortable and confident on the court, and playing better pickleball.
WeArePickleball camps are different from ordinary camps
Besides the WeArePickleball Camp Guarantee*?
- 8:1 player to head pro ratio (not to assistant instructors). WeArePickleball camps are close-knit affairs. We get to know you and you get to know us. This allows us to customize your experience to what will most help you along your path. This is your camp experience.
- WeArePickleball camps are the only ones teaching the Three Pillars of Pickleball™ - Mechanical, Strategic, and Athletic. We respect your intelligence and the curiosity to learn that brings you to a pickleball camp. The camp is not just about drills and hitting. We share with you pickleball’s framework. You will learn the pieces that have been missing from your game.
- We approach you as a pickleball athlete and will give you the tools you need not just to hit a better ball, but also to have a fuller relationship with this awesome sport. You will learn how to move better on the court, minimize injury, and even think about the game differently.
- You will head back to your local courts a changed player and, indeed, person. You will see the game differently than you did before camp, with a fuller understanding of what you (and the other players on the court) are trying to accomplish on the court. You will be more confident and comfortable knowing that you now know the game. And the next steps on your improvement path will be laid before you.
PLUS...You Already KNOW and Trust Your Coaches
Why would you trust a stranger with your game?
*WeArePickleball Camp Guarantee
Just like every product that we offer, we are 100% confident that our camps will improve your game.
If you don't agree, we'll refund your camp entry fee. No Questions Asked.
Tampa, FL-WOMEN'S CAMP January 4, 5, 6, 2022 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Tampa, FL-Weekend Camp January 8-9, 2022 (Saturday - Sunday)
Tampa, FL-Mixed Camp January 11, 12, 13, 2022 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Incline Village, NV - Lake Tahoe - June 2022 (Dates TBD)
HCC Tennis Center
3901 W Tampa Bay Blvd, Tampa, FL 33614
Incline Village NV
Incline Tennis and Pickleball Center
964 Incline Way
Incline Village, NV 89451
There is an 8:1 student to head pro ratio.
The small sessions are designed to provide maximum interaction between each player and both CJ and Tony.
3 day camps include-15 hours of instruction. 4 hours on court time & 1 hour in the classroom daily.
Weekend camps-12 hours of instruction. 6 hours each day. The pacing is slightly different but the content is the same for a 3-day and a 2-day camp.
Folsom Camp 11 am - 4 pm
Concord Camp 10 am - 3 pm
Tampa Camps TBD
If the camp start time is listed as TBD , please plan your travel to be on the courts by 8 am
$799.00 including lunch daily and a WeArePickleball Camp Workbook
Folsom and Concord Camps
Register Prior to November 1st
early registration fee of $699 ($100 savings).
Register Prior to November 15th
early registration fee of $699 ($100 savings).
This camp is not just about drills because we teach you so much more than shot mechanics.
Each day you will have a session of coached play where CJ and Tony will walk you through the game, sharing with you how to see the game and improve not just your shots but your shot IQ.
These sessions are designed to help you apply the strategies discussed during the camp.
Paddle, shoes, sunscreen, water bottle, towel, an open mind, and a willingness to learn and work hard during our time together.
Courts, balls, unparalleled instruction, WeArePickleball Camp Workbook, lunch daily, positive energy, smiles, and a fun experience. There will be water onsite to fill your container.
From The Wildwood Independent
by Margee Lopez
I recently had the good fortune to attend a three-day-long pickleball camp in Incline Village, NV hosted by two fabulous coaches with VIPickleball. From the enthusiasm and energy displayed by CJ and Tony, one would never guess that we were the third group in under ten days to benefit from this great experience. CJ and Tony started VIPickleball one year ago, streamlining it to be an online outreach for individuals interested in improving their game. They have some novel techniques and approaches which I will share as I describe my camp experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your game improvement and satisfaction are of paramount importance to CJ and Tony.
If you take a WeArePickleball Camp and don't believe that your learning experience was worth the price paid for the camp, tell us. Like all other WeArePickleball products, we'll refund your money.
If you can play a game you're ready camp!
We’ve found that it’s better to learn the correct habits from the beginning than unlearn bad habits. When you understand the strategies and concepts you’ll make real progress and won’t get distracted by all the bad information online and on the courts.
If you have more specific ability questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t give up. VIPickleball camp's small intimate class size is designed to give you time to interact with both CJ and Tony and provide you the instruction you need to improve as a player.
We make it easy to understand by breaking our instruction down into the We Are Pickleball Success Path Pillars, Mechanical, Strategic, and Athletic.
During the camp, we'll help you understand the technique, strategy and develop a plan to improve after you leave the camp.
We’ve chosen these locations during an optimal time of the year to help ensure the best chance of good weather. However, it is an outdoor camp. While we don’t anticipate issues, camps are subject to cancellation or change based on circumstances beyond our control, such as COVID, or weather-imposed restrictions. If you have any concerns, we suggest you purchase travel insurance to cover any non-camp related expenses.
Regular price $799.00 (including lunch).
We Are Pickleball members who register by October 23, 2021, pay only $599 ($200 savings).
Non-members who register before November 1st, $699 ($100 savings).
November 1st or later $799.
Camps are limited to 16 athletes.
You are considered *registered or the camp once we have received all information and payment has been made.
You may cancel and receive a full refund less a $35 cancellation fee up to two weeks prior to the first day of the camp.
After that date, we will issue a refund if we are able to fill your spot.
Obviously, we would also issue a refund if you have a medical emergency that makes it impossible for you to participate in the camp.
We chose a location during the optimal time of the year to help ensure the best chance of good weather. However, it is an outdoor camp. While we don’t anticipate issues, camps are subject to cancellation or change based on circumstances beyond our control, such as COVID, or weather-imposed restrictions. If you have any concerns, we suggest you purchase travel insurance to cover any non-camp-related expenses.